Sunday, February 25, 2007

Compared to June 2006

Here are comparison shots of my locs: June 2006 and February 2007... That's 8 months!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photos taken with Maryee's Casio Elixim Z-700. May not look like a big difference, but believe me it is... Heavy!

Blessings~



My sister encouraged me to put these in a slideshow, too.

2 comments:

Natural Kinks said...

Makes me want to combine some of mine, I love the thickness of yours. I always wished mine were a little thicker!

Jena Evans said...

Thanks Vee,

I am planning to combine several more locs. I read that it is at the beginning of the mature stage where you can find out if some locs need to be combined before they truly set in.

If you desire thicker locs, I say talk with your consultant and see what you can do, but your locs appear rather thick from your pics...

Wishing you well!

Blessings~

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...