Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Don't Know

It’s true… didn’t you know
I don’t know you
It is so true… you have discovered
I don’t know you
If I knew you
I might have a chance to treat you just like you would want to be treated
But it is true
I do not know you
And since I do not know you
How in the world can I judge you
I don’t know you
We agree
Don’t we
Don’t we
both agree on that
I do not know you and that is that
Let us walk away
Fast in opposite directions
Because while you are sure that I do not know you
I am as sure as rain that
You don’t know me, too
Cause if you did
You might have a chance to treat me just like I’d want to be treated
But ah ha…
Who can know anyone well enough to pass that extraordinarily decisive test
So the best that I can do is decide that it’s best to move away from you
To define my own destiny and fly away, fly away, fly away

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...