Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Locs Hike


Recently a shift to exercise has come about. My friend Felicia (soon to be sisterlocked May 1), Mary and I have been hiking a river trail off the Brazos every Sunday evening. Mary took this picture of us. My locs are growing nicely even though you can't see them that well in this picture.

We are all benefiting from the exercise. We three also attended the sisterlock gathering III host by the awesome Sister-in-Locks, Karen... Yea!!! What a blessings to see the ladies new and remembered!

Peace and Love, Joy and Hopefulness overflow all throughout your day!

Blessings-

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...