Saturday, May 06, 2006

Recording Live at Beatnix



Last week Alpha Balance played at Beatnix coffee house.Photos of Nick Stewart, Daniel (Congas) and Kessler (Bass).


I recorded them with my laptop. Me recording... (mac computer). I burned Nick twenty-two songs ( a couple of repeats). I got to sing Yesterday with Nick that night. Checkout the soundclick if you get a chance.


For Chass- Fasting means "to go without"... (often associated with food). An internet fast is basically staying off the internet highway/e-mail for a lot of days consecutively. Access Denied! Luv ya!

All ya'll be blessed... Walk in the light... Accept the fact that you "made that choice" how ever short-sighted... and know that on occasion, it may not be your fault, but if you won't or don't get passed it, that is your fault. Choice.

God's grace abound!!!


No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...