Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Temperment is really Mel/Chlor but FYI

Most of my songs are rather deep and reflective. Some may even suggest down right moody and depressing. I like to think that the songs are thought provoking and spiritually challenging. If you can not relate to my work, then here's some information that may help you to connect to the music. Below is a blogthang survey I took regarding my temperment. You may want to take it yourself for your own edification. This information about my temperment may open avenues of understanding when it comes to listening to the words and music I have produced. For more information on temperments, see Tim LaHaye's book entitled, "Why You Act The Way You Do." Enjoy!

You Have a Melancholic Temperment

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

Have a Very Happy New Year full of song, laughter, peace, love and joy!!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...