Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally Took The Retightening Class




My friend Felicia and I have completed the retightening class administered by GiGi Johnson. We both were pleased with the class and are looking forward to getting more proficient as time goes by. I struggled with the hook tool and was so frustrated I was pouting and whining out loud. Felicia and GiGi just couldn't help but laugh while trying to be empathetic. I don't have pictures from the class, but this is a pretty recent picture.

Blessings~

7 comments:

Mel said...

Jen I love this pic! And congrats on taking the class.

Jena Evans said...

Thank you Mel... I do not understand why that picture keeps disappearing, so I am posting this one to see if it stays.

Be blessed~

Anonymous said...

Hey late congrats on taking the class! I remember you telling me you wanted to do it.
Both of your locks are looking phenomenal!

TwoIslandsGirl said...

Congrats, that is wonderful! I know it was an exciting experience :-)

Jena Evans said...

Thank you TRA and TwoIslandGirl,

It was a long time coming, but a change had to come.

I am happy to be able to maintain my locs and stay off the interstate for a while. Plus the saving of the money that I do not have available these days...

Blessings~

KnottyAuthor said...

did you use the SL tool or the crochet? I dont like the crochet

Jena Evans said...

Hey cheleski68,

I use the clip sisterlock tool. I prefer it over the hook tool and the nappy tool or other devices. Hope this helps.

Blessings~

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...