Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas








Hello out there in the blog-o-sphere. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs when I get the chance. Lots of different topics going around. Congrats on jobs, weddings, family history(s), parties, sl gatherings all over the country, the lockblog exchange is growing like something else, and cruises are being offered, boy... hair is a growing, converts are being brought in... whew...... Travel, travel, law, and locks... Long time away from blogging updates, whatever happened to Jazzilocks??? and folk still pressing through trials and tribulations. I am praying for those in the midst of storms, and celebrating with those in their season of peace.

Here is a quick update on the length and progress of "me" locs. I am certain Maryee will be taking lots of pics here soon... seeing that her loc birthdate has come and gone and mine is approaching, so we will have to post our three year progress here in a minute.

Be blessed indeed this holiday season!

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...