Sunday, December 12, 2021

October 16, 2021 2nd Sisterlock Establishment

I was so pleased and happy to have my 2nd set of Sisterlocks established. After going 16 months or so without my Sisterlocks, I can certainly say, it was a relief and a joy to have them back. That glow you felt when you first had your Sisterlocks established was for me even better when having my locks back the 2nd time.

I have that Evans' hairline, but "it don't matter!" Even if I have to go all Stevie Wonder (Fu Man Chu), I don't think I will let my Sisterlocks go again, unless the LORD says otherwise.

Blessings!






No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...