Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Seven Year Hiatus Since 7 Year Itch

Well I did cut my locs in 2015 because I went to work for Waco Habitat. I could not keep the paint and caulk out of my hair from the construction site work I was doing. My locs have grown back about four inches since then. My hair was about at my waist before cutting it back... Sorry no pictures.

I had been growing my locs since December 2003. That reminds me, I just had my 14th year locversary!

I realize this is my hair blog, and most people want to see the locs... so, here we go.




 I am a little more gray about the temples, hence the hair headband, but I am still rocking the sister locks. Blessings to you all this 2018. May The Most High ever increase you in health, wealth and love.

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...