Sunday, September 21, 2008

Portland Has Water Pressure






























By God had I known this hotel had such great water pressure, I'd have purchased a nice hue and colored my locs last night. Unfortunately, it's on to the hostel. I have to go from 80.00 a night to 22.00 and night. I like this city a lot. It has great energy, one of the best cities so far for me. I enjoyed Moscow, Idaho, too. Brillant place with good folk.

I like the fact that everywhere I have seen couples holding hands walking down the street. I have enjoyed seeing all the happy visitors and international communities, and I like the friendly people, too. Today's big event was the race for the cure. Tons of people supporting this event all over. Portland has a charming appeal.

Blessings~

8 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Hi,

If you are going to pass by Seattle, a friend in Tacoma says that there is a nice place that has poetry and coffee house...on 23rd and Union....he is on the road and he can't remember the name of it now. He says that it is by the post office....also has Black Art for sale, beauty salons etc...but he warns it is a black area and not to go by yourself.

Locs2Envy said...

But he says he it is REALLY NICE...I forgot to add this tidbit......He says that there are coffee houses everywhere in Tacoma but he has cut back on it since leaving Seattle.

Jena Evans said...

Thanks Nihuru,

Unfortunately I have already headed back south. I'm in Portland and will be moving on to Sacramento for the second time by weeks's end. I hope I get a chance to visit that coffee house in the future.

Blessings~

Locs2Envy said...

No Problem, sorry the information came so late.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Looks like you are having a good time, take care.

Jena Evans said...

Brown ButtahFly... It is relaxing if nothing else. Portland is quite the progressive city. I have met a many young person trying to relocate here from places like Ohio, Alabama, Japan, Columbia, and California. They are excited about this town.

Blessings~

Maryee said...

Sounds promising J.

Maryee said...

Maybe when you get to California, you can get your hair colored there. Imani says the lady in her shop strip can hook you up! Love you!

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...