Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I can't quite put my finger on it, but really I think I can. Mentally: Unfocused, hazy, muddled thoughts, lack of clarity. Spiritually: In my Word daily, not attending church or bible studies, forsaking the fellowship of the saints, yet prayerful. Emotionally: Very sharp in my responses, not pleasant, feeling misused, beat down and fatigued, under appreciated and taut. Physically: A mess, not taking care of myself, not taking care of my appearance, not taking care of my diet, and not taking care of my living space. Depression is crouching in the brush attempting to take me over. I am thinking about taking medication again... perhaps prozac. I felt a bit happier on prozac when I was taking it long years ago. I am stagnant. Un-moving. Un-motivated. Stuck. I pray for God to move.

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...