Saturday, December 17, 2005

Needle and Thread



Items used: 1 standard sewing needle, 1 Spool of Black Upholstery Thread, 1 extracted combined lock



All those two strand twists and combining of locks has paid off for me. I have some very rough areas where my locks either break off or refuse to grow. So I ran through my hair and found combined locks. Cut the one off that outgrew its purpose and transplanted that lock to the weaker area. Sort of like skin grafting or hair transplanting, or splinting. I sewed up about eight weak areas today, and I am so happy I did it.


This is the best and only weave I've ever had. My own hair.

Blessings to ya' this Christmas season... Fa la la la la... la laaaa la laaaaaa

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...