Monday, December 05, 2005

A BlogThing

Brunsli posted a link where one could do an online survey. I did the blogthing survey she chose and here's the results...

You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.


Well, I already have the MFA in Film and Video... Still looking for the "Starving" part to drift away from the "Artist" part of this journey.

About the Sisterlocks...

My anniversary is December 13th. Two years of Sisterlocks. I will someday post the natural hair journey that began for me in 1989 when I first began to two strand twist into locks. I might even have pictures from over the years. Stay in touch.

God's blessings to every sister of mine!

No comments:

Sisterlocks' Growth Update 2 plus years

Glad you dropped by! Aside from the thinning at the crown, all is well with my locs and my life. The second go around has been a joy. You ne...